Saturday, 28 May 2011

Hii

so this is my first time making a blog. I'm not really sure wat to blog about or what people are interested in. If theres something you want me to blog about or think i should blog about let me know and i'll look into it :)

i'd also love some feed back of my basic design for my blog. yes?  no? anything i should add/ take away ??
thanks and keep reading for some better blogs :)

5 comments:

  1. HI Rachel, you said you wanted comments about the layout of your blog, so I am commenting. It is nice layout, but it needs pictures. Maybe you could design a header for your blog? I don't know. Just a suggestion!
    - Casey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks casey :) i will try find something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops. Hi RACHAEL you said you wanted comments about the layout of your blog, so I am commenting. It is nice layout, but it needs pictures. Maybe you could design a header for your blog? I don't know. Just a suggestion!
    - Casey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey rachie! :)
    i discovered your blog today at school.. yep . i google image searched rachie wammwatever and a bunch of your fb friends came up including me.. and pictures from your blog on you and lara came up, so HEY! :) secret blog oficially discovered ;)

    ReplyDelete